* December 4, 2017 – Date artists may begin submitting applications on ZAPP – www.zapplication.org
* March 2, 2018 – Application deadline (we cannot extend this deadline)
* March 30, 2018 – Date by which artists will be notified if they have been accepted
* April 13, 2018 – Deadline for artists to accept or decline invitation to participate
* April 27, 2018 – Booth Fee Due (directly to SRWC)
* April 27, 2018 – Signed Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement received by the Sunriver Women’s Club
* June 29, 2018 – Full refund deadline if booth filled
Standards and Rules:
Artists in all fine arts and fine crafts are welcome to apply. Artists must be present during all show hours, all days, and show only their own work in the category in which they are accepted.
- Booth size: 10×10 uniform throughout. An individual artist may purchase a second 10×10 adjacent booth space for an additional fee for their use only.
- Booth space may not be shared by artists.
- All artists must have their booths set up and operational by 10 am Friday, August 11, 2018.
- No pets allowed at the booths except service dogs.
- All exhibited products must be for sale. They must be original work crafted by the participating artist. (Limited reproductions of and with the original art are acceptable.)